At present, many textile printing and dyeing enterprises in the cloth inspection and winding packaging process there is a low operating rate of the situation:
1. It is a heavy and error-prone link to fill in labels manually, to write a large number of repeated information, and to convert meter codes.；
2. Manual calculation of cloth damage, short/multi-code, transcribing code sheet, unclear handwriting, error is difficult to avoid;
3. It is difficult to know the execution progress and wastage status of the order in time because special statisticians are required to statistically distribute the report forms and related data afterwards；
4. The historical data can only be saved by paper documents. It is difficult to query the historical data and it is difficult to retrospect the quality；
5. In some cases, the results of inspection are often not recognized by the cloth manufacturer, resulting in many cloth manufacturer to ask the cloth inspector to re-examine the cloth；
6. In addition, the lack of data statistics ability can not achieve effective quality management purposes.